RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORISATION (RMA) PROCEDURE
1) ADD operates a minimum 6 month return to base warranty on all of its branded, co-branded and othermanufactured parts. All special order parts that have been purchased in specifically at a customer request carry a minimum 30day warranty unless otherwise specified.
2) Prior to returning any product to ADD, a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form must be completed and submitted at the bottom of this page.
3) Once an RMA number has been obtained the customer has 7 working days in which to return the product(s) before the RMA number baecomes invalid.
4) Dead On Arrival (DOA) period is 14 days from date of delivery from ADD to the customer. DOA notification must be supplied via the RMA form on the website within 7 working days of delivery in order to validate replacement. DOA items will be offered a swap out where available.
5) ADD will replace all complete DOA units with complete new stock when available.
6) Customer will return to ADD DOA goods complete with all components, cables, software, media and packaging, unless otherwise specified.
7) Broken (physically damaged) or scratched goods cannot be treated as DOA unless proof that it arrived in this condition from supplier is given in accordance with ADDs’ standard Terms and Conditions.
8) Refund or replacement may be refused and the warranty void if the goods in question are damaged or marked in any way outside of the 14 day DOA period.
9) Damage in transit to goods shipped back to ADD in insufficient or unsuitable packaging may result in the warranty of the goods becoming void and a credit, repair or replacement being refused.
10) After 14 days from date of receipt of ADD product to the customer, DOA will not be accepted as reason for RMA
11) Units for repair will only have the faulty part(s) repaired/replaced
12) Incomplete goods sent to ADD outside of DOA period will not be made good to re-stocking quality. That is, missing items e.g. software, media, cables, packaging will not be replaced unless specifically requested by customer in which case ADD will charge customer for all such items.
13) Any attempt made by customer to open or repair a product purchased from ADD will result in the warranty being invalidated.
14) ADD do not supply free of charge accessories/consumables to customers, either to make good or for customer’s stock purposes.
15) No customer will have an open RMA number.
16) All RMA forms must be filled in correctly. Fault descriptions such as “Faulty” will not be accepted and will result in delays.
Once your RMA has been processed and you have received your RMA number, you will be required to return the goods back to us within 5 working days of the date issued. In the event that a replacement is unavailable, a refund will be issued. An RMA will not be processed without a completed form. All sections must be completed to obtain an RMA number
A 30% restocking fee will apply if ADD has accepted restock, for the following if applicable:
- Goods that customers have ordered incorrectly, or orders cancelled by the customer
- Non faulty goods that are not returned in their original condition (ie Retail Boxed now open)
- Goods returned as faulty and after testing have found to be working, but are no longer required by customer